SYNOPSIS

When a street smart "goth girl" is forced to attend cheerleader camp as part of her  rehabilitation from a juvenile correction facility, she clashes with the "popular girls," and finds herself embroiled in a bitter rivalry with the bitchy ringleader. But when members of the Spirit Squad start turning up dead, the girls must put aside their differences as they struggle to survive the murderous rage of a crazed psycho-killer lurking among them! 

Sunday, March 22, 2009

MORE MOVIE STARS


You are probably going to get sick of me ranting on about how great everyone involved in this project is, but... tough. I’ve got some great people, and they deserve their due...

First, I want to thank everyone who auditioned... everyone who submitted... everyone who is interested in this film. There were countless submissions, and only a limited number of roles. There was a wealth of phenomenally talented actors, and I wish I had a part for each and every one. Hopefully this is just the beginning, and the future will allow me to provide more opportunities for local actors!

I am excited to announce the incredibly talented singer Jennifer Julin will star as the deliciously evil “Rachel!” A phenomenal actress who truly brings something to every scene! Her CD is coming out soon and you can learn more about her and her music at julinmusic.com

Another fabulous actress, and great comedic talent, Alyssia Dumovich will be playing the part of Blair. It is a mark of a great actor to create more of a character than is actually written, and Alyssis does just that. A recent graduate of the University of Texas, she will also work as unit publicist on the film.

Jon Paul Berkhart will play the role of Brent, and let me tell you, this guy is absolutely hysterical! In the audition I gave him 3 different characters to play, and I could have cast him in any of the roles he read for. Look for him in the new Kevin Costner movie “Mr. Brooks.”

The ultra prissy cheerleader Missy will be played by Megan Moser! She is an extremely gifted actress with amazing energy and enthusiasm! The chemistry between her a Julin as “best friends” is perfect!

When I first started thinking actors that might be right for the roles, I looked through my client list, of course. Amy Morris (Mr. Hell) came to mind for Lindsay... before I had a chance to contact her, she contacted me wanting to audition... she nailed it! She can be sexy, then turn around to be the tough as nails drill sergeant! And the chemistry between her and the other girls was amazing!

Linda Martin will keep you guessing as the camp counselor, with the right balance of innocence and mystery - is she, or isn’t she hacking up those sweet cheerleaders?

These are all the type of actors that a director wishes for! I am so excited to be working with each and every one of them, and I hope that together we will create a great piece of cinema, and bring new icons of horror to the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment