SYNOPSIS

When a street smart "goth girl" is forced to attend cheerleader camp as part of her  rehabilitation from a juvenile correction facility, she clashes with the "popular girls," and finds herself embroiled in a bitter rivalry with the bitchy ringleader. But when members of the Spirit Squad start turning up dead, the girls must put aside their differences as they struggle to survive the murderous rage of a crazed psycho-killer lurking among them! 

Sunday, March 22, 2009

B.A.M.F.S


I remember when the movie first started, and Roxy said to me... “I can’t wait for the fight scenes!” Well, they are here now, and I’m sure she wishes they weren’t... thankfully she is still speaking to me, I think...

Roxy and Kavon spent one evening slugging it out in the dirt... punching, kicking, stabbing, slashing... Roxy in a short skirt with no padding, and handcuffed, rolling around in the dirt with all the creatures of the night... and Kavon in a latex mask he can barely see out of, looking like a human fountain with gallons of sweat pouring out the tiny air holes.

We have just gotten back from another week on location, and the results were amazing, and I can’t wait to edit the footage. No one will every fully appreciate what an actor goes through during an action scene until they have done one themselves. I know I never fully appreciated stunt work until my fight scene on Walker, Texas Ranger... I was sore for a week afterward. So, believe me when I say I have the highest regard for these two actors, and what they accomplished in their fight scene. They are Bad A$$ Mutha F#&Kers!

We are getting closer to the end, and we all feel a sense of overwhelming accomplishment, mixed with sadness that filming is drawing to a close. Making this movie has been the greatest professional experience of my life, and I think many of the cast and crew echo those sentiments. I keep giving thanks for being blessed with such great people to work with! I guess we will just have to make another movie together very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment