SYNOPSIS

When a street smart "goth girl" is forced to attend cheerleader camp as part of her  rehabilitation from a juvenile correction facility, she clashes with the "popular girls," and finds herself embroiled in a bitter rivalry with the bitchy ringleader. But when members of the Spirit Squad start turning up dead, the girls must put aside their differences as they struggle to survive the murderous rage of a crazed psycho-killer lurking among them! 

Sunday, March 22, 2009


After a trying week, we reunited, and kicked some movie ass! With an ambitious shot list, we set out with the idea that if we got half, we’d be happy... well, we got it all! We wrapped another character, and picked up many technical inserts... and I even did some special FX makeup myself!

Over and over again, I have to give props to my cast crew! The most loyal and dedicated group I have ever had the pleasure to work with!

Making a movie is a seemingly impossible task... there are times when it seems like the world is closing in on you, and everything stands in your way, but you have to keep your head up, find creative solutions, and keep marching forward. For me, the ultimate reward is the sheer camaraderie shared by the cast and crew, moving forward toward a single creative purpose. One of my crew sent me this after our most recent day of production, and this is the kind of thing that lets me know I doing something with meaningful with my life...

“To tell you the truth ... we all would not be here if it wasn’t for you my friend...and I know you know that...but I don’t know if you understand the impact that you have on us (every member of the cast and myself)... and I just want you to know that in a whole year of working with you.....I have heard nothing bad or negative about Kerry Beyer...I have never encountered anyone involved with this movie say one word about you that was negative... and because whether you know it or not...You are an inspiration to so many more people than you know, Including myself, and I know this is a grueling thing to do (being in charge of an awesome cinematic adventure) but what you are doing is creating a situation in which a select few are able to experience and learn and grow from... you are a teacher and we are all students!”

I can’t tell you how moved I am by those words. Thank you all for being there for me, and following me on this crazy adventure. I can’t wait for our next shoot date!
--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment