SYNOPSIS

When a street smart "goth girl" is forced to attend cheerleader camp as part of her  rehabilitation from a juvenile correction facility, she clashes with the "popular girls," and finds herself embroiled in a bitter rivalry with the bitchy ringleader. But when members of the Spirit Squad start turning up dead, the girls must put aside their differences as they struggle to survive the murderous rage of a crazed psycho-killer lurking among them! 

Sunday, March 22, 2009

UNDER WATER

I was a bit nervous submerging a high dollar camera protected by little more that a glorified ziplock. Believe me, I did some tests first to make sure this underwater housing wasn't going to leak.

Filming underwater in the dead of winter is not the most comfortable thing in the world. It was so F*CKING cold!!! I was literally blue by the end of the day... but we got some amazing shots. I have a whole new respect for underwater camera men.

No comments:

Post a Comment